Ok. A few topics to go over with you all. Hopefully this will answer some questions.
1) Sundays Member Guest is cancelled. It’ll be held in July of 2013 and be two person teams.
2) We still have events coming up. The Halloween Tournament signup sheet is posted in the golf shop. Please call or come in to sign up. Also we will have some Friday night Derby shootouts starting in October. Please contact me if your interested.
3) The entire 2013 membership tournament schedule has been made. It will be posted once the 2013 membership letters go out in October. We’re very excited to offer an intense schedule. With a huge variety of different and fun events. (derby shootouts,one and two day skins matches, CC, MG’s, The Crybaby, The Major Tournaments(Masters Match, The US Open Challenge etc, Beat the Pros, Par 3 contests (18holes), and many more!
4) The 2013 Membership rates are finalized and will be mailed out shortly. We are excited to offer a different variety of memberships to best fit your individual needs.
5) Grab a partner! Simulator leagues are fast approaching. This is a blast to have some fun during the winter. And it’s also a great way to stay in good golfing form, threw the blustery cold winter.
6) Men’s League Participants, Dinner and awards October 3rd at 6pm. Please rsvp with Matthew.
7) Course work has begun to ramp up. (that time of season) You’ll notice a lot of Tee work, Bunker work, Cart path changes and clearing. Please be patient with the men working out there. They are informed to move aside to let play threw, But it may take a few seconds to move the machinery.
Thank you all,